Friday, June 29, 2012

A Few Days Late

Whoops, I missed my own anniversary! I've been blogging for a full year now and WOW I never would have guessed back in June 2011 that I'd love it so much. Writing has been a major love and outlet of mine forever, but I've always sucked at journaling. For some reason, blogging has stuck! Yes, I love writing here, but mostly I love hearing from and connecting with other people. Thank you guys so much for reading - seriously, it makes my day to hear from you guys and know that you're out there. Hell, anyone who makes it through my ramblings deserves a freaking medal.

So in summary, I missed my own blog's birthday but who really cares? Because I have the best readers ever and blogging rocks.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blog-iversary!!! It's been great to follow along with you and get to know you through your blog! Hope things are going better for you, take care and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Kaylee! You rock! Keep blogging for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was SO happy that you decided to start your own blog, because it was really clear from emails that you were such an insightful, articulate, intelligent person--just the kind of writer that people want to/should be reading in the blogosphere. And it has been super impressive and inspiring to watch all the progress you've made in your recovery journey over the past 12 months. You are one strong lady, and are proving it daily. Happy blogiversary, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ladies so much! I am so thrilled and honored and flattered to have you reading :)

    ReplyDelete