And now, ladies and gents, I bring you Fun Facts #5:
- In many ways, I am remarkably reliable. But in others....let's just say, I have lost or broken three water bottles, two travel mugs, three umbrellas, and a cell phone in the past two years.
- My bedtime routine is: glass of wine while watching TV, brush teeth, read a few chapters in bed, lights out.
- Right now I'm reading a novel about the Nigerian civil war...which I never would've picked up if I hadn't read this author's most recent book Americanah and been totally mesmerized.
|check her out|
- I have major puppy fever and major baby fever. Not sure which one is worse.
- My boss was sick today so I sneaked out 20 min early. SHHHH.
- I'm allergic to penicillin, but no foods as far as I'm aware.
- Still randomly a huge soccer fan. It's kind of amazing how quickly I adopted a team (Barcelona) and almost instantly, genuinely started hating their rivals (Real Madrid - they are literally horrible and don't deserve your support). Some of the psychologists out there will have theories to explain this. Whatever. Go Neymar! Go Messi! And go Luis Suarez, as long as you aren't biting people!
|An unfortunate habit.|
- The background picture on my laptop is the view from my dad's office.
- The three songs that currently get me up and bopping no matter where I am: Uptown Funk, Honey I'm Good, and GDFR. Sorry, I'm basic.
- I hate Sam Smith. How did he win so many Grammys?
- I love jewelry but the only piece I wear every single day is my watch. Earrings, rings, and bracelets rotate.
- My hair is long long long and super thick and is by far my favorite (physical) part of myself.
- My fingernails are currently painted Optimistic. They're starting to chip pretty badly, but it feels like tempting fate to take it off.
- On average, I probably only wear makeup three out of seven days. And typically only eyeliner, maybe mascara if I'm feeling ambitious or #fancy. I suck at putting it on.
- My only social media presence is Facebook because I am stuck in 2005. Should I get a Twitter? Instagram? Why? I don't really do anything exciting that merits photographs. Oh I also have Snapchat if that counts, but I only use it with like three people.
- My favorite holiday used to be Thanksgiving, but now I think it might be Easter.
- I would consider myself relatively far along in my ED recovery. Yet sometimes, still, I decide to eat an apple for dinner and get a sick rush from it.
- For the first time in about ten years, I think I can genuinely say I don't know my weight. I have a pretty good idea, but the actual number could be anywhere from XXX to XXX +/- 5-8lbs. And I am okay with it.
- My front teeth are crooked. Never had braces.
- I have never smoked a cigarette, but I have smoked weed. Not a fan.
- My drinks of choice are rum and Coke or wine. No beer, please. And I am too old to do shots.
- Can't believe I'm going to be 25 this year.
- By the time I'm 28, I will have only ever lived in two different states. Unfortunate consequence of staying at the same university for a bachelors, masters, and doctorate.
- In four years, you guys have to start calling me Dr. Kaylee. YOU HAVE TO.