Sunday, November 16, 2014

Checking In

ARGH I've had a headache for about three days now. Not sure if it's stress or sleep deprivation or a cold coming on or what. Shocker of the century, I am totally stressed out and have been staring at my computer for about 72 hours straight. This weekend was basically allll work, except for yesterday morning when I worked at the food bank for a few hours before heading back to campus to meet up with my friend to work on our stats homework. I was there until about 6:30 pm, and then came home and worked on other stuff until about 11pm when I crashed on my couch in front of a soccer game. I didn't sleep well at all due to ruminating about various things. Also, my stomach was bothering me, which may have been due to either (a) hunger, (b) nerves, or (c) both. I didn't fall asleep until about 2 or 3 am, and woke up at 6:30. So, I'm dragging. Then I've spent all day today working on a paper, and here it is almost dinnertime and I still have a problem set to finish, two article reviews to write, 50 pages to read, and stuff for my advisor. Now I am debating skipping it all, curling up under my Snuggie (still the best Christmas present I've ever gotten), and sleeping until Thanksgiving.

thanks Santa!

Sorry to be boring, but I am totally snowed under with schoolwork these days and it's pretty much all I can think about.  Speaking of snow, it is LITERALLY SNOWING outside and I am not down with that. One positive update: Big Man Dr. M spent Friday morning submitting all my recommendation letters! Now that just leaves J. I guess it's time to put my kidnapping plans into action. Although, he actually mentioned to me recently that his son (15 months) has been a major pain in the butt lately due to screaming all night long, so maybe I don't particularly want to kidnap Baby J. Hmmm......

sorry, kid

Okay. Back to work. Hope everyone is staying warm and having a nice weekend. Peace out, peeps.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same predicament as always! Tons of school work and where I live TONS of snow in the past day!
    Stay strong & stay warm!
    <3
    Kay

    ReplyDelete