Sunday, April 13, 2014

Uterus Confusion, Pills, and Insomnia

My reproductive system is really baffling the heck out of me lately. Last month, my period was five days early; this month it's late,although I've been having cramps for almost two weeks. I feel bloated and fat. I've also been having a lot of trouble sleeping, which may be a PMS thing or maybe also due to the weather changes we've been having. Plus MY BOOBS REALLY HURT. However,I'm not that moody or weepy or emotional like last month, which is weird but a-okay with me.

yes, there is such a thing
as "menstruation clipart"

Speaking of mood issues, I saw my psychiatrist Dr. L yesterday for a six-month follow-up. I always forget how much I like her. And I like her even more now that she offers Saturday appointments! We talked about me possible weaning off my antidepressant (Celexa) over the next several months, which appeals to me but also scares me. Still thinkin about it. I don't want to get cocky just because I've been doing relatively well recently, but I also hate hate HATE drugs and don't want to be on it anymore.

drugz

Anyway, I'm having a great weekend despite all the uterus issues. A friend and I got dinner at a great restaurant and then saw a show on Friday night. Yesterday I went for a long beautiful bike ride, spent some time at a coffee shop, and got tons of work done. Then I did some hardcore cleaning so now my apartment is sparkling. I didn't sleep well again last night so I'm feeling pretty sluggish today, but I guess that just means more coffee is in order.

Much love and have a great Sunday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment