Sunday, September 8, 2013

What I've Been Doing Instead of My Homework

I have truckloads of school work to do, so naturally I've spent the morning:
1) going to the gym
2) cleaning my apartment top to bottom (including but not limited to: scrubbing the toilet, counters, and shower; taking out the garbage and recycling followed by bleaching the garbage can; dusting all surfaces; arranging my textbooks by subject, size, and color; putting away the dishes that have been sitting in my drying rack for the past week; wiping out the inside of my microwave, and clearing out the cabinets)
3) answering all the e-mails labeled NOT IMPORTANT in my inbox
4) plucking my eyebrows
5) sending approximately 17 snapchats
6) starting the novel that has been collecting dust in Kindle for the past month (The Fault in Our Stars by John Green—I HIGHLY recommend this one!!)
7) blogging.

Just felt it was necessary to share the extent of my procrastination/hypocrisy after complaining about all the work I have. Okay, now I'm off to maybe tackle some of it. MAYBE. Haven't vacuumed yet.

1 comment:

  1. Love that book!

    Sometimes you need to just take some time for nonproductive things as a recharge for tackling more work. It may feel like wasting time, but you're not!

    ReplyDelete