Friday, August 9, 2013

Back

Sorry for the break. Things went downhill really fast last week. I got rushed to the emergency room early Saturday morning and spent a couple hours there before being transferred to the ICU. After two nights they moved me to a regular floor, and then finally let me go home late Monday.

My parents flew out to stay with me, but instead of feeling grateful I'm feeling stifled and irritable and depressed. My dad goes home tomorrow, and my mom goes home whenever she decides I'm okay enough for her to leave.

So, that's where I've been all week. I'm still getting my bearings, but I'll be all right.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, what went wrong? I'm glad that you have people there to support you, but I totally understand the suffocation. Which is the reason that I never tell my parents when I have surgery-- it's just so much easier for me to not have to recover under all that stiffling.

    I hope you're healing/okay.

    ReplyDelete