I'll try to keep it short after my monster of a post over the weekend!
- There are officially two weeks left of classes. For now, the final paper/exam/project situation is under control, although I'll be working my butt off between now and May 7. The end is in sight! But actually, I love my classes and I'm sad they're ending.
- A friend asked me to brunch next weekend, about which I am panicking just a little. Dinner in a restaurant seems more manageable, although I suppose dinner always freaks me out too. I'm just not used to eating big brunch-style meals early in the day, and I'm afraid of feeling horrible and fat and guilty for the whole day instead of just the few hours after dinner until I go to bed.
- But I know that one meal will not make me fat, and maybe this would be a good recovery-oriented challenge for me.
- My ex S contacted me last night and we've been politely messaging back and forth since then. He's abroad right now (another reason I ended things when I did), so it's been conveniently inconvenient to get in touch with him this semester. Not that I've tried - I haven't particularly wanted to deal with the messy post-breakup fumbling. Anyway, it's still a lil awkward now but at least we're on relatively good terms.
- Thoughts go out to anyone in the Midwest, those tornadoes were scary.
Happy Monday! Hope everyone's good.