Monday, February 9, 2015

And it begins....

Eek first campus visit/interview tomorrow! I am road tripping to Other Midwestern City tomorrow morning for an afternoon of interviews, then driving back in time (hopefully) for an exam in my night class. Work all day Wednesday, then flying to Big East Coast City Thursday morning. I have a grad student dinner Thursday night, then interviews and meetings all day Friday. I'll be meeting up with my high school bestie for drinks afterwards, then staying at my parents' house (they live about an hour away) Friday night, and flying back to College City the next afternoon. Then I do it all over again the following Thursday/Friday at a different university in a different city. Am I overwhelmed? No way! Not at all! Me, anxious and overthinking every detail?!? Never!

No comments:

Post a Comment